Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome back

Hi children,

Welcome back to school. I am glad to see all of you back in class.

I hope you have an enjoyable holiday.

I am glad most of you shared that you were able to spend more time with your family. Some lucky ones even got to travel overseas. I look forward to viewing some of the photos you have taken during your overseas holidays.

Some of you also shared that you went camping by the beach, stayed in a chalet and a hotel in Sentosa. I am sure you have loads of fun.

May I encourage you to continue to put in your best this semester to achieve even better results than SA1 . Let's hope we have a good Term 3 ahead.

I am also excited and look forward to our outing to the Bird Park this Friday.We will be using an ICT tool called "photostory" to do a project to record the highlights of this trip.

Your form teacher,
Mrs Ow Yong

No comments:

Post a Comment